This podcast is for everyone who likes communities. It doesn't matter do you want to build one, or do you like being part of it.
- How much time it takes to manage community?
- What are the growth strategies that builders use?
- What is the "spark" that gathers people together?
What is Community finder?
Community finder is an ecosystem where:
- anyone can discover online communities for their interests,
- community builders can find support and products that will help them during the building process.
Hey, I'm Anna, software developer and product person with 7 years of experience. I love hiking, reading books and Aaron Sorkin's films.
However, right now I'm here to help you find community for you, and build community for your audience.
Today with the last episode of season 1 for Community Finder. And it's a special episode because I'm talking about something exciting. Today together with Mariam the Founder of Softr the no-code website builder, we talked about no-code movement from the perspective of software engineers and how it can improve the live of the engineers.
Welcome to Community Finder podcast 9th episode. Today my guest is Melanie Founder and CEO of Panion. We're talking about how important is platform responsibility and how important is to have a safe space to meet people.